Sunday, May 25, 2014

P90X3: Redo starts tomorrow

My back and neck are finally back to normal, we are home for our 1 week vacation, and I feel sluggish and gross.  It's definitely time to get to P90X3.  I had planned on picking up where I left off 10 days ago, but I have thought better of that and will start over, brand new, TOMORROW.  It's more of a mental thing than a physical thing: I need a clean slate going in to summer.  Since tomorrow is the official first day of summer (and my son's 5th birthday!), it's a perfect time to get to it again.  I feel very enthused about this next chapter.

How do I feel when I workout?
Accomplished
Motivated
Energetic
Enthused
Like I can do anything
Fit
Balanced
Happy
Steady
Ready to take on the world

How do I feel when I DON'T workout?
Sluggish
Gross
Tired
Annoyed
Irritated
On edge
"Blobby"
Icky
As if I'm not living up to my fullest potential

What better gift to give to my son tomorrow on his birthday than a happy, healthy, energetic mom who is EXCITED about life, about summer, about everything.  That is how exercise makes me feel.  I will need to remember this at 5AM tomorrow!

I NEED your support as I get back to this endeavor.  I feel annoyed that I let my vacation get in the way, but I know I need to let it go.  I have about 25 days until I go to Vegas with other Beachbody coaches for our annual summit.  I can accomplish a lot in those 25 days, but I NEED your support. Comment below or on my FB page, share this blog link with others who are interested in health and wellness and/or need to start (or to continue) their own journeys.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! Use Jen as resource. She's killing it!! We just started week three and she hasn't missed a day (The added running is tough for me and I've fallen back, but always am done by the end of the week. Yesterday was a crushing warrior/cvx double day.....)
    The results are unbelievable. In 25 days you will see amazing results. I am on 105 days and it's a life changer. I am finally able to finish all the workouts (this comes with a lot of time but you will get there. I couldn't get through the warm up at the start). Hopefully Total Synergistics went great this morning! I will miss it for the next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeremy! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete